Monday, February 15, 2010

Journal Update 2/8/2010


*curtsey*
 
Dearest Mistress Lacy,
 
i have just gotten back from my hair appointment. My stylist already had the colors mixed up in the bowl when I walked in. She said, "I decided that I am tired of the three colors, and we are just going with a platinum and the dark color, if you do not mind." While she was applying the color to my hair i was looking through hair magazines and she found a layered style we our growing out to. i just love going to the salon and getting my hair done. She flipped the bottom up a little and got it real full on the top. i have dark bottom in the back, and the bangs, with blonde foiled thru the top.
 
This weekend i did the laundry, and some grocery shopping, cooking and dishes. i cooked for a superbowl party. i made barbecue glazed meatballs, wings, and my special Chili recipe.    During the last three minutes of the super bowl I barely watched because i was cleaning the pan the wings were cooked in. i thought in my mind " i really am a sissy.". someday i just need the proper uniform. 
 
Your message Friday had me thinking all weekend. Because you said, we would be working on my boobies this week, i could not keep my hands off my nipples. i will work on getting 1 or 2 bras this week.
 
*curtsey*

tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment