Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Journal Entry 2/1/2010

Good Morning Mistress Lacy,
 *Curtsey*

i hope you had a wonderful weekend.

While driving to work this morning eating my sissy banana i decided to stop at Walmart and do a little shopping. i picked up some cotton balls for my Clinique, looked at makeup, and then went to buy a new pair of panty hose. Since i want to wear panties and hose every day at work this week i though i would need to get another pair. While looking at the hose i found the cutest panties, they are a pink thong with a 3 inch lace border all around the top. i could not pass them up. i am wearing them now.

i placed my order on Friday for the corset,


http://www.glamourboutique.com/ec005jcorset.aspx

 as i did not here back from you, i also ordered some padded panties,


http://www.glamourboutique.com/gb1sweetcheeksandhipspaddedpanty.aspx

some breast forms size 3,
http://www.glamourboutique.com/perkyfullovalforms-new.aspx

and some adhesive for the forms:
http://www.glamourboutique.com/gb2dealpacksave.aspx

i hope Mistress does not mind that i bought more than ordered. They should arrive this Tuesday.

Over the weekend i worked on my walking and curtsies, sit to pee, and helped with the dishes, cooking and laundry. Yesterday i got to watch a little bit of Rupal's Drag Race. They ladies on it were so pretty and feminine, i have a long way to go.

In regards to my training this next couple of weeks: i would like Mistress to give me assignments to work on during the week to make me have a more feminine mind and appearance.i would also like Mistress to push me faster. i would also like Mistress to give me several bonus challenges to perform during the week. These would be optional assignments that would not be required, but, would please Mistress to have me do. Maybe something like getting an appointment for electrolysis, or a pair of feminine glasses, or fitted for a bra....

i have included a pictures of my new panties, and the current shape of my finger nails.

Thank you again for being so sweet to guide me.

No comments:

Post a Comment