Thursday, February 4, 2010

Journal Update 2/4/2010



i am sitting with my hose on and yellow Victoria Secret lace thong on today. i just love the feel of the hose against my legs. i wish i could wear them all day and night with no leg hair. I have attached a picture for you Mistress. i had to trim my nails yesterday, the nice thing is i can be focused on growing them out again.
 
i will be meeting my wife for lunch today, she is off today. So i will be wearing hose and panties while we have lunch together. It will be like two girl friends having lunch together.
 
i will keep studying the sissy manual you had sent me. i look forward to the day i can serve you breakfast in bed like the manual describes. I love to cook. Sitting to pee has almost started to come automatic to me. It just feels so right. Glamour Boutique sent me their sales email yesterday. They have some of the prettiest stuff on sale. i am really enjoying window shopping for female items.
 
Only five days to my MAC appointment!!  I hope Mistress has a wonderful day today.


No comments:

Post a Comment