Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Journal Report 2/2/2010

*Curtsey*
Dearest Mistress Lacy,

Good Morning great Mistress,

i am so lucky to be serving you. You have taken over many of my thoughts. This morning while working out i broke a nail. My first thought was "Oh, Mistress will be disappointed". i have my new pink thong and lace panties on today. i am not wearing any hose today, because i forgot to put my dress socks in my gym bag this morning(Another Blonde Moment) So i only have short white workout socks on. i already miss the feel of my hose. The caressing of my legs when i walk, i feel like the hose are wearing of the hair on my legs.

i have been sitting to pee, and continue to work on my curtsy. Today has been a crazy morning already. My consulting client called at 6:45AM this morning with an issue i had to solve for them. So i have not ate my sissy banana yet.

i created a blog for my journal at: http://blondesissy.blogspot.com

That way if we run into issues with email like yesterday you have another location to look. i will work on getting my pictures on it as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment