Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Journal Entry 1/27/2010

Good Morning Mistress. i am sitting here at my desk with my sissy panties on. i will wear sissy panties every work day this week. i will were hose with my panties wed,thu,fri.

Last night when i got home i tried to think like a sissy. So instead of turning on the TV, i decided to look around the house with "sissy eyes". i proceeded to  empty the dishwasher, empty the laundry shoot, fold the clothes in the dryer and started a load of laundry. i also took out the trash. The rest of the evening was busy. At night before going to bed i used my facial products and felt so good about taking care of my face and making me more pretty.

My wife was taking her morning walk so i had time the bathroom to myself. This morning after showering, i wrapped a towel around my head, and another around my chest just under my arms. i then proceeded to shave, wash, tone and moisturize my face. i wish i did not have to shave. i also used the eye cream. i then applied my wife's "secret" brand deodorant.

i also put on my sissy panties and finished getting dressed. It was so fun leaving the house in my panties. It just felt right. Driving to work this morning i ate my banana. i tried to think how a sissy should eat a banana. i slowly put the banana deep in my mouth, wrapped my lips around it and slowly pulled it out, then just biting off the tip.

i having been sitting to pee everyday, and practicing my curtsy. i have had to use baby powder on my sissy privates since my balls have no more hair. After typing this i decided i should be wearing hose today as well. So off to the bathroom to put those on as well. 


Thank you again for allowing me to serve you.

No comments:

Post a Comment