Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Journal Entry 1/28/2010

Thank you Mistress, my meeting did go well. i have on a pale purple string bikini pantie and my black control top hose. It is cold here today, so i am glad to have the extra warmth. As i feel the tight squeezing of the hose against my skin, i wonder how much better it would be if i could get my legs waxed. Someday maybe...

i ate my sissy banana like a sissy slut this morning. i took proper care of my sissy face last night and this morning with my new products. i love how they make my face feel, i just wish i did not have hair on my face.

i will look at the additional sites you sent when i can. It is so sweet of you to take the time to find the additional sites for me. i want to make sure the corset is a good strong one with steel boning. i have tried some of the cheaper ones in the past and have been less then satisfied.

i have been sitting to pee, and practicing my curtsy. i am doing about 25 a day, and think i am getting pretty good at it.

Not feeling very feminine or sissy today, maybe it is the weather, cold, blowing snow, dreary...

No comments:

Post a Comment