Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Journal Report 2/3/2010

*curtsey*
My Dearest Mistress Lacy,

i am wearing purple cotton string bikini and my tan hose today.They squeeze my legs so tight. i just love the way they make me feel. Speaking of squeezing, i got my corset yesterday and was able to try it on for a little while. i felt so girly with the way it shaped my torso. It also made my feminine walk so much easier. It just made my body twist right. Someday i wish i could be 24/7 corseted and tight waisted. i also got some breast forms and hip, butt padding. i am going to have to get a new bra to match the size of the forms sometime.

Mistress you have been so good to me. i  feel so much more level now. i have not had the guilt feelings that usually show up. i have never worn panties and hose for so long in day before, let alone every weekday as well. The feminine things like the clinique and the lipstick like lip moisturizer feel so feminine and natural.

I sent you some pictures this morning as well. It seems like pictures have not been going through all the time. So i will not include pictures in my journal updates. i have posted my journal entries and photos to my blog i created. http://blondesissy.blogspot.com
i hope that is ok?

i am so excited about the MAC appointment. i hope your call to them went well.

*curtsey*
Yours in servitude
sissy tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment