Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Waxing followup

i just got back from my appointment.She showed me to the room and told me to get ready and she would be back in. i removed my sweater and tshirt, and unbulked my belt, and unbuttoned my jeans. i pulled my pants down to show the top of my black panties and laid on the table waiting for her to return.

She started waxing my stomach and worked her way towards my panties. She then waxed the hair above my panties. She came within a quarter of an inch of my panties. She then waxed my chest, then my right under arm and then my left underarm.  She then wiped my brows, and then applied some powder over them. At the last minute i asked her if she could "give them a little more arch". i was so nervous. She proceeded to put the wax on my right eyebrow. i could feel her being very careful and slowly pushing the wax a little higher. She then placed a piece of cloth over the wax and yanked. She then grabbed the tweezers and pulled a few more hairs. i was laying there wondering what i had done and did i make a mistake by asking. She proceeded to do the same to my left eyebrow, she  then grabbed the tweezers again, and seemed to work longer on this one. She then waxed between my brows. She then grabbed a mirror and said,"look at them and let me know if they are arched enough.". i grabbed the mirror and looked in fear. They were not as thin as i feared, so i said they look fine. She then proceeded to get me a wet towel so that i could wipe off and wax that was left.

Mistress at this time i do not think i could get away with shaving my entire private areas.

i have sent a picture of my waxed eyebrow and waxed stomach showing my panties that i wore to the appointment.

i am so horny right know. i am glad Mistress has ordered me not release my sissy milk until this weekend, otherwise i might be out of contol.

No comments:

Post a Comment