Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Journal Report 1/21/10

My waxing appointment got moved to Friday at 11:00AM. My regular girl is out so i will have a different girl this time. i usually get waxed every 5 - 6 weeks. i get my underarms, chest, belly and eyebrows waxed. i am beginning to see the importance of daily reports. Today is one of those questioning days where i feel guilty about my fem side. The money, the secrecy etc...

i removed my hose yesterday and plan on wearing them again tomorrow.

It has also been part of me my whole life. So why shouldn't i embrace it.i have been sitting to go to the bathroom. it is a reminder that i am really a sissy and i have a wonderful Mistress that cares about me.

With the waxing appointment moved to Friday, it will be early next week before i can get you the requested pictures of my clothing. In regards to me buying panites, do you have a recommendation to type and style? Cotton, Thong, lacy, color?

No comments:

Post a Comment