Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Journal Report 1/20/10

i was able to verify my paypal and send you the tribute this morning. i also stopped and purchased a pair of black, control top, sheer energy hose today size b, and am wearing them as i type.

i debated about sending the money. i though what girlish things could i buy with $200. Then i realized that was the old me, and that i really  need the help of a wonderful mistress to guide me.

i have my regularly scheduled waxing appointment tomorrow. i get my eyebrows, under arms, chest and stomach waxed. My eyebrows have been on my mind a lot lately. i am thinking of asking here to make them a little more feminine. i am just not sure how to word it.

The pantyhose are squeezing my legs and i can feel it rubbing on the hairs on my legs.

i am so glad i sent the money. i am committed, and moving down the road to being the sissy i was born to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment