Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Jounal Report 1/22/10

The waxing usually does not cause a problem at home. I could not get away with doing my legs though. i love the smooth feeling of my chest after waxing, i started years ago with just getting the hair between my eyebrows waxed. The eyebrows shaped, then under arms (they sweat less and do not smell without hair), then the top of my chest, then whole chest, then stomach. i am slowly moving down with my waxing.

i have my pantyhose on and i bought some panties this morning. They are fruit of the loom cotton briefs size 6, and some fruit of the loom string bikini briefs. The store that was open this morning Meijer did not have anything more fem. i am wearing them now as i type. i plan on wearing them to my waxing appointment today. The technician will be able to see the top of them, i am don't think she will be able to tell for sure if they are mens or womans.

i also have a some brown mascara and was thinking of just putting on a little bit on just the end of my lashes before the appointment along with some lip plumbing gloss.

i will work on getting some better feminine panties next week. i get so excited to see emails from you. i check my email account way to much.

What is Mistress's instructions in regards to masturbation? i have been so excited since we have started the process. i masturbated twice wed, and thurs.

Thank you so much for saying you have faith in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment