Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Journal Report 1/24/10

Is it wrong Mistress for a sissy to watch football? i do like watching football. During the game i did work on pushing back my cuticles, and did envy some of the cheerleaders breast and hairstyles. i also filed and shaped my nails early this morning. 

i have not been able to wear anything feminine this weekend. i did look through the Sunday sales paper and saw great adds for makeup and clothing. i have had such girly thoughts all weekend. Looking in the mirror at my eyebrows admiring them. i was in Target with my wife and saw the cutest panties that i wanted to buy. i will have to find a time to go back and buy them. 

i did a little looking on line and saw the prettiest corset. i am just overwhelmed with feminine things  i think of trying. Facials, makeup, pedicures,  i am so glad i have a Mistress to guide me.

i squirted my sissy juice friday night. i sat in the bathroom rubbing my nipples thinking of my thinned eyebrows and serving you. i did not squirt any more over the weekend even though i wanted to. Thank you so much for giving me permission to release myself once this weekend.

i will work on getting you pictures this week, and i will plan on trimming my private areas more this week. i trimmed the hair on my testicles this weekend and will do more tomorrow. What should a sissy call the different parts below my waist?

i discussed with my wife that i want to start taking better care of my face and told her i would like to get some of the clinique mens facial products. cleaner, toner and moisturizer. even though they will be mens products i will think of them as womans. i will have to go to the cosmetic counter to buy them. is that ok Mistress?

i forgot to sit to pee twice over the weekend. i am sorry Mistress. I realized both times after i started. The one time i was able to stop myself and sit to finish. Every time i sit to pee, i am reminded that i have a wonderful Mistress guiding me to be the best sissy i can be. Thank you so much for letting me serve you!! i hope you had a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment